The show started innocently enough. One of the prisoners released the zombies from some other part of the prison. Mayhem ensues and Rick’s group scampers about. Carl, Maggie and Lori get separated from the group and are trapped in a room. Lori starts to go into labor and Maggie performs an emergency C-section without anesthesia and armed only with a knife. This is Lori’s last request before she dies from blood loss. Carl shoots his mum to ensure that she doesn’t turn into a zombie. Oh, and the black dude in the show died as well but it would seem, he was forgotten and all. Carol goes missing, but we don’t care about that either.
When Rick realizes that his wife is dead, he rolls on the ground and cries like a baby. Meanwhile, Andrea and Michonne decide to stay a few more days in Pleasantville, I mean, Woodbury. But who cares about this? Lori, a major character ( and annoying one at that ) has died. Never mind about the black dude from Season 1, Carol, Andrea and the rest of the gang. Lori’s DEAD!
- The Walking Dead Review for 11/4/12 (shanson3871.wordpress.com)
- The Walking Dead: Recap and Behind-the-Scenes of Episode 3.04 – Killer Within; Sneak Peek of Episode 3.05 – Say The Word (dreadcentral.com)
- Walking Dead, S3:E4, “Killer Within” (fissionerror.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Wayne Callies (a.k.a. Lori) talks about the latest ‘Walking Dead’ shocker – EXCLUSIVE (insidetv.ew.com)
- Walking Dead Post Mortem: The Real Story Behind Sunday’s Intense, Heartbreaking Episode (tvline.com)
- The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 4 “Killer Within” Review (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
- The Body Count Rises On ‘The Walking Dead’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- WALKING DEAD Returns, And So Do Mssrs Adair & Harvey (scifi4me.com)
- Harvey & Adair Think WALKING DEAD Is “SICK” (scifi4me.com)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ 3.05 Sneak Peeks: The Aftermath of the Shocking Death (aceshowbiz.com)